I was a little more productive today,
I had Planned to do some work on the shed , and I was actually able to do some work on it, I’ve noticed with the heavy rainfall that the shed room is letting in large around of water so I decided to tackle the problem by using silicon sealant and expanding foam …….
However , I’ve never used expanding foam before, so this made the whole experience very interesting.
for some reason the foam wasn’t sticking to the intended area and instead it was just falling to the ground in large clumps which ended up setting to the floor.
After I had finished I ended up having more foam on me and on the floor then what was on the walls.