21/02/17 – Burned out πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

My fist job of the day was to replace 4 charging resistors that had overheated and caused the metal within the panel to melt leaving a puddle of molten metal in the bottom of the panel . 

Upon inspection we found that the resistors had overheated because a contractor has been welded in meaning that the resistors were always been supplied with voltage. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s