05/10/16 – One problem after another!!

I love getting a big job at work that requires a lot of  trial and improvement until the solution is found and today didn’t disappoint . 

We were given a job for a actuator that wasn’t working when it was switched into auto mode . Upon investigation we found that the wiring was completely wrong and incorrectly labelled which meant that it was nearly impossible to figure out the wiring. 

After work today I managed to have a long catch up with Emily and spent the evening catching up on my soaps . 

Dan 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s